If you are a victim or you are aware of a commission of a crime, do not hesitate to report it. The Office of the Attorney General provides assistance in specialized contact centers.
How to file a report
- In person or written
- By the victim or a third party
- When filing a report, please provide specific information such as time, place and description of facts
Where to file a report
- Salas de Recepción de Denuncia ( specific places to receive reports )
- Grupos de Accion Unificada por la Libertad Personal – GAULA (Unified Action Groups for Personal Freedom)
- Casas de Justicia in Bogotá
- DIJIN and SIJIN Police Stations
- In case of domestic violence, Comisarías de Familia (an organism which aims to prevent, ensure, restore, compensate rights of members in a family where violence cases have occurred)
- Centros de Atención Penal Integral a Victimas CAPIV (centers which provide Legal and Integral Assistance to victims)
- A written statement to Oficinas de Asignaciones – Office of the Attorney General
- Contact the Office of the Attorney General in Bogotá at numbers 5702000, and 018000919748 or 122 nationwide. Also, by filing an on-line report at the Attorney General´s Office and National Police web page.