Filing a report about corruption

Any complaint against a public servant who works for the Office of the Attorney General may be filed at the office of Disciplinary control (Dirección de Control Disciplinario) at 57(1) 5702000 ext. 4787 – 4786 and vía e-mail

If you have a complaint against a prosecutor, please contact the Superior Council of the Judiciary (Consejo Superior de la Judicatura) – Disciplinary Chamber at 57(1) 5658500. For Further details, please go to and click Consejo Superior de la Judicatura.

Citizens may contact the Office of the Attorney General in order to inform about alleged commission of corruption offenses at number 018000919748, mobile phone 122, phone number in Bogotá 5702000 option 7.