All public servants of the Office of the Attorney General fulfill their duties based on the following values:
- Transparency: We act properly while fulfilling our duties as provided by our Constitution and Law, especially when it comes to respecting public resources, transparency in our actions and the report of our performance.
- Service: We are committed to ensuring the right to have access to justice for users and victims of crimes. We focus our behavior on providing a respectful, appropriate, kind and tolerant assistance. We make necessary changes to allow all users to have access to justice.
- Impartiality: Our behavior is based on objectivity and equity, without prejudgments or discriminations.
- Promptness: Our duties are carried out with quality and in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Team Work We demonstrate interaction, coordination and cooperation with other public servants and institutions. Our actions add value and they are focused on fulfilling mutual goals and objectives.
- Adaptation to changes: we have the ability to adjust our behavior, habits and work methodology to internal changes and external requests submitted to the institution.