For the purpose of fostering citizens’ participation and knowing their opinion, the Office of the Attorney General of the Republic of Colombia has provided interactive spaces so that you can get into contact with our entity: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, chat and forums. Therefore, you should take into account the following recommendations to guarantee the best use of these media:
- The Office of the Attorney General does hereby reserve the right to block users, edit or delete messages that constitute threats and insults; offensive and discriminatory comments; proselytism; commercial ads; and information that might attempt against the integrity of public servants or any other subjects.
- These spaces shall NOT be interpreted as mechanisms to receive complaints, claims of disciplinary nature, or special petitions (“Derechos de Petición”), and thereby they shall not be executed or taken into account.
For such purpose, that is to submit complaints, claims of disciplinary nature, or special petitions (“Derechos de Petición”), you can use the available modules on the website www.fiscalia.gov.co:
- Tell the Office of the Attorney General (“Cuéntele a la Fiscalía”): In this module, available on www.fiscalia.gov.co/Servicios de Información al Ciudadano/Cuéntele a la Fiscalía [www.fiscalia.gov.co/Information services to the citizen/Tell the Office of the Attorney General], you can provide concrete information regarding the alleged commission of a punitive behavior, which receives a non-formal source treatment; that is to say, they shall be subject to information analysis carried out by public servants who have judicial police duties and responsibilities, who shall determine their judicialization if they were not suitable.
- Special petitions (“Derechos de Petición”): Available at www.fiscalia.gov.co/ Servicios de Información al Ciudadano/Derechos de Petición www.fiscalia.gov.co/ Information services to the citizen/Special petitions]. In this space, you shall be able to forward a petition or request addressing the entity with peremptory terms to obtain a response.
- Box for complaints and claims (“Buzón de quejas y reclamos”): Should you wish to submit a complaint, claim or a special visit request, fill out the format displayed for each one of the cases in this module, which you can have access through: www.fiscalia.gov.co/ Servicios de Información al Ciudadano/Buzón de quejas y reclamos [www.fiscalia.gov.co/ Information services to the citizen/Box for complaints and claims].
- The Office of the Attorney General shall not be held responsible for any of the comments, images, videos or any other kind of content shared by users through these channels of communication.
- Opinions expressed or written down by users by no means reflect or shall be interpreted as the position assumed by the Office of the Attorney General of the Republic of Colombia.
- Chats and forums shall be made available in accordance with the timetable or schedule set forth by the Office of the Attorney General, which shall be announced timely.
Respect for rules and regulations shall allow all of us to communicate assertively, constructively, harmoniously.