Attorney General Office to the community, and its mission is to design, to put into practice and to execute the National Plan of Comprehensive Prevention applied to the offenses, aimed at a culture of respect by the legal body of laws and fostering pacific living.
Its vision is to be a leading program in offenses prevention, which contributes to sustainable development of a social fabric within the legal framework. Its policy is the approach to the community and attention to crime prevention.
Among its modalities of participation, we can find sensibilization processes through workshops, discussion groups, conferences, forums, drives, roundtables, and games, which are addressed to the educators and non-schooled community. In addition, it works with the comprehensive prevention aimed at educative communities, neighborhoods and rural communities in massive campaigns in varied axial thematic oriented to crime prevention and develops strategic alliances through different means of communication to produce, release and spread the preventive message.
- Develop comprehensive preventive actions applied to the delinquency.
- Summon the academy to conduct studies on the causes and trends of criminality.
- In its activities it involved children, adolescents, parents, educators, investigators, and the community as a whole to strengthen cultural patterns which lead to daily positive attitudes.
- Foster and build strategic alliances with institutions that might have analogous goals.
- Generate support networks and attain inter-institutional cooperation on national and international territory.
- Open spaces to offer the community alternatives of expression, recognition and stimulation and motivation to be multipliers of positive changes.
• Culture of respect for the body of laws and rules and regulations to live in society.
• The youth and the law (handling conflicts and values).
• Juvenile delinquency and the System of Legal Responsibility.
• Offenses against life and personal integrity, and against the economic patrimony.
• Intra-family violence.
• Offenses against freedom, integrity and sexual education and growth.
• Traffic and consumption of psychoactive drugs.
• Trafficking in persons.